My blog has been nominated by the wonderful L Jones Edition for the Sunshine Blogger Award.Thank you so much for thinking of my blog!
You know the drill, there are always rules involved. I hate rules, but here goes:
– Thank the person/people who nominated you.(Don;t mind this one at all.)
– Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s).
– Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
- What is your favorite book? I have many, but one of my faves is “Their Eyes Were Watching God” by Zora Langston
- Who is your favorite author? My favorite author is Maya Angelou
- Where do you like to read? I will read anywhere, but I do have a favorite chair in my living room that is extra comfy.
- Paperback or Hard Cover? Paperback
- Actual Book or Ebook? It’s funny, I would not even think about reading an e-book until recently, but now I love e-books. Go figure?
- Who’s your favorite character? It changes, right now it is a character named Sloan Stryker from “The Damaged Souls Trilogy” I recently finished reading. I fell in love with him.
- What’s your favorite genre? I don’t really have a favorite genre. I like trying new things.
- Book you most relate to? “Sum It Up” by Pat Summitt – she is my hero.
- Book you hated? I can’t recall a book I hated so I’ll pass on that one.
- Favorite movie adaptation? The Color Purple
- If you wrote a book what would the title be? I wrote my first novel this year entitled “The Mistreatment of Zora Langston”
- What is your favorite spice to cook with?
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- If you could have any nickname, what would it be?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Where do you like to write?
- What is your favorite cartoon character?
- Which James Bond is your favorite?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who is your muse?
- If you could talk with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Don’t forget to nominate eleven bloggers to do this Challenge!
20 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award Challenge”
Congratulations to Jo and the others.
My congrats, Lisa! And to tell from your answers you really love reading 😉
Thanks Erika, I really do!
Congratulations, and thank you Lisa! 🙂 X
Thanks and You’re welcome. 🙂
Congratulations! It’s nice to know you… 🙂 thanks for the nomination… take care and be well… 🙂
Congrats, Lisa! 🙂
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for the nomination Lisa! I find it very difficult to do what getting this award demands. I am Danish and doing all this blogging in English is demanding in it self. But I am very thankful for being singled out among a lot of blogs.
You are very welcome and you don’t have to follow the rules if it doesn’t fit your life. I don’t want to complicate things, just make you smile at knowing you are making a difference.
So kind of you Lisa to say this. It’s really heartwarming
You’re such a mega reader lol. Congrats on the award !!
Congratulations Lisa! You’re very worthy of this award. Enjoy it!
Thank you very much for nominating me! 😀 xx
Thank you so much.