I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Ann of Grubbs n Critters! Thank you Ann and I humbly accept the nomination.
Those Darn Rules:
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you, linking their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post (choose either one of the above!)
- Tea of Coffee? Definitely Tea!
- Highlight of this year? Publishing my first novel! Woo Hoo!!!
- Favorite Quote or Book? “People will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- Where do you source your inspiration from whether it be in life or writing? I am inspired by people I observe and the things they do. I also find inspiration in my life experiences.
- What is your favorite color and how does it inspire you? My favorite color is ORANGE! The color is about spreading joy and I am all about that. I try to stay positive and this color always brings a smile to my face.
- What is the last book that you read and how did it make you feel? The last book I read was a book called Boy Toy by Cat Meyers. It took me on a road of different emotions, but it left me with a feeling of hope for the future.
- Where were you born? I was born on an Air Force Base in Michigan that no longer exists.
- How many countries have you visited? Other than the US, I have only visited 3 other countries, but I plan to be a world traveler soon. I am devising a plan now.
- Can you play an instrument? When I was a child, I played something called the flute-o-phone. Does that count?
- What one thing is guaranteed to make you cry? An animal in pain.
The Wonderful Nominees:
?s for the nominees:
- Who is your favorite person in the world and why?
- Do you have a favorite sport team?
- What is your go to meal that you cook to impress?
- What does your idea Sunday look like?
- Name three things you can not live without?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- If you could travel back in time, what era would you want to visit?
- Heels or Flats?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- Do you like the color pink or nah?
Thanks again to Ann and I look forward to reading the responses from the nominees! TTFN (Ta Ta For now)