Courtesy of Jan of Silver Lining Mama
I received a nomination from Jan at Silver Lining Mama for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you for thinking of my blog. Everyone please stop by her blog. She has a great series called SHE-LOGY you should check out for International Women’s Day.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link to their page
• Tell us 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 15 Lovely Blogs
• Display the badge on your site
7 Things about Me:
1. Some of my friends call me Lisa, Lisa(a reference to Lisa, Lisa and the Cult Jam)
2. I hate the process of washing my hair, but I love being natural
3. I enjoy watching sports
4. My favorite basketball player is Tamika Catchings of the WNBA Indiana Fever (She is my Michael Jordan)
5. I love to change my place settings on my dining room table according to the holidays
6. Bath & Body Works makes me happy
7. I can’t hide my feelings, they are always written all over my face
Here are the Nominees:
Eat, Play, Clove.
A Year with the Mad Grad Student
The Survival Library
Our Little Apartment
Everything’s Coming Up Rosie
Rainy Day Reflection
Living the Dream
Just 5 Paragraphs
Go Get Your Life
Death by Expectations
Making it Write
Thanks again Jan for the nomination!
Can you guys believe that little ole me has been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”? I would like to thank my valued reader Riana J of Slowly Treading Water for nominating me. It was a total surprise and I felt like doing a cartwheel or two. It feels good to be appreciated.
To accept the nomination I must do the following 4 things:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award.
2. Add the ‘One Lovely Blog’ logo to my post.
3. Share 7 facts about myself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers I admire and tell the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. Tampa, FL has been my home for a little over a week now.
2. I am the youngest of 7 children.
3. Your girl went to college on a basketball scholarship, that’s right!
4. Being a Women’s Basketball Fan,I absolutely, positively love the Tennessee Lady Vols Basketball Program
5. I seriously mourned the death of Michael Jackson as if he was a relative.(Don’t judge me)
6. Scrap booking used to be a hobby of mine.
7. I recently completed my very first novel and I can’t wait for it to be published.
Now comes the fun part, I get to nominate 7 of my fellow bloggers:
1. Silver Threading
2. Tea & Paper
3. The Dark Knight Chronicles
4. Curly Miri
5. Bleeding My Emotions
6. Be Like Water
7. Love Happy Notes
Thanks again for the nomination and for reading!