‘Name A Disney Character You Identify With’
As I established yesterday, I am that girl who has always loved Disney movies and this prompt is right up my alley. I thought about all of the characters in all of the movies I have seen and I must say I identify most with Belle from ‘Beauty and The Beast’. Here’s why…
- Belle always had her nose in a book.
- Belle not only read a lot but she really got to know the characters in the books like they were old friends.
- Belle was a dreamer . Hello that’s so me!
- Arrogant bullies were her nemesis.
- When she fell in love it was because of the way she was treated and how The Beast made her feel. Looks were not a factor- True Love.
- Belle was a hopeless romantic
- She cared about others and put them before herself.
- She was a sweet girl, but could pop off if she needed to.
I am sure there are countless other reasons I identify with Belle, but for now I leave you with these. Who do you identify with? Leave a comment and let me know and remember..,