Thank you to Lisa of Life of An El Paso Woman for nominating me for the Liebster Award! There are NO rules! Sike, there are 4 rules and here they are:
- Use the award photo.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
- Ask questions.
Questions for me:
Which literary genre do you prefer?
I have eclectic tastes in books, but at the moment I am into erotic romance novels.
Which book do you know and love?
Keeping within the genre mentioned above I would have to say there are a few series that I am into from author Twyla Turner. The Starstruck Series, The Damaged Soul Series and The Chasing Day Series. I have read each series several times and love the characters.
Which book are you passionate about now?
I am passionate about “Kindred” by Octavia Butler.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to express me feelings about events happening in society. I wanted to show the world love endures over hate.
Order or chaos?
Order is my go to, but chaos keeps things exciting.
Where would you like to live?
My dream is to move to Jamaica.
Starry sky or sunset?
What’s better a paperback or e-book?
There was a time I would not touch an e-book, but I have since changed my mind and enjoy both,
What is writing for you? Do you see it as a hobby or hoping for a future as a writer?
Writing is air for me. I see a future as a successful writer.
What do you think about social networks?
Social Networks are a necessary evil.
I nominate the following 10 blogs for this award.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Who is your favorite character from a book you’ve read?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Who is your favorite writer?
- What book do you want to read?
- Do you prefer to read in silence or with music?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy Saturday afternoon?
- If you could converse with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
- Michael Jackson or Prince?
- Holidays or no?
- What is your favorite book that was made into a movie?
Thanks again to Lisa and I look forward to reading the responses from my nominees.