It’s AUGUST!!! Can you believe it? My birthday month went by so fast I barely had time to catch my breath. July was full of LOVE for me as I celebrated my born day on the 19th. I also found a new LOVE for Romantica(Romance and Erotica) Books and was inspired to write my own series. I am happy to say Book 1 is written and I am currently working on re-writing it before sending off to be edited. I fell in LOVE with my characters and can’t wait for you to meet them, so stay tuned. That being said, I was so absorbed with my writing I had little time for anything else. Yes, I know I am supposed to be able to multi-task, but I was tackling a new genre and wanted to really focus. Here are some things I was able to accomplish in the month of July:
- The quotes for my Words Crush Wednesday Challenge were all quotes that I love and/or quotes that represent me to help celebrate the LOVE of birthdays, mine in particular.
- The Friday Happy Dance featured several artists that I LOVE and enjoy. I even added a weekend edition to feature Janet Jackson’s new single “No Sleeep” – She is my fave!
- I conducted an interview for my Couch Convos series with Author Twyla Turner who was my inspiration to write my new series. I read her 3 book Damaged Souls series “Scarred, Open Wounds and Healed” a few times in July because I absolutely LOVE Sloan and Lexi. If you like Romantica please do yourself a favor and buy this series.
- July was also SHARK WEEK! As you may know I absolutely LOVE sharks. I had a little fun with 7 Fun Facts about sharks and I also posted pics of me when I visited the Megalodon Exhibit at the MOSH in Jacksonville, FL.
- What I didn’t do, but meant to was share what I received for a birthday gift from the LOVE of my life. I asked for a new tattoo and I got it. I will write a separate post with pics and a review of the shop later.
Here are a few of the updates I received for last few months. It is never too late to join the challenge. Please be sure to ping back to this post so everyone in the challenge can read your update and be inspired & encouraged. Don’t forget to use the tag #RebirthOWC.
For the Month of August I will focus on the LOVE of trying something new. I challenge all of you to join me.
Remember it’s not too late to join. Feel free to chime in now. Click the pic below for more details: