Guess what? Ritu from But I Smile Anyway has nominated my blog for the Starlight Award. Thank you Ritu and I happily accept. Please do yourself a favor and check out her blog. You won’t be sorry.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
The 3 questions I was asked to answer…
- Tell me the inspiration for your writing, your blogging. Who or what moves you? A few years ago I was depressed and when I was able to come out of that darkness, I vowed to be a happy person who focuses on making others happy too. I use that as my inspiration to blog and it serves as motivation whenever I feel sad.
- Where would you ideally like to be, to view the stars? ( I love looking out at the night sky, watching the twinkling start…!) To view the stars I would love to be in a little cottage in Jamaica overlooking the water with a drink in one hand and my husband’s hand in the other.
- What would you like your biggest life achievement to be? I would like for my words to help people and help them be better people in this world. That would be a wonderful achievement.
My nominees are
The three questions I would like to ask…
1) Where is the one place in the world where you feel safe and free to be your true self?
2) What is the one talent you want that you do not have?
3) Would you prefer to be a starving artist, living your dream or a rich person doing something you don’t like?
It was a great honor being recognized with the Starlight Award. Thanks again Ritu, it means a lot.