Guess what I got? I was just awarded the “Real Neat Blogger Award” courtesy of Izzy-grabs-life
She has a great blog and a great personality so please stop by and say hi to her. I am super stoked to receive this award and I happily accept. Spread the love I always say! So you guys know what’s next…
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Here are my answers to the ?s
7 questions for my nominees and other viewers:
- Can you describe the four seasons in sounds? Good! Now, please, show us what you came up with. ^_^ Let’s see for: Winter Spring Summer Fall
- Who is your favorite fictional protagonist? Antagonist? Why? Right now my favorite protagonist is Miss Jean Louise Finch aka Scout from “To Kill A Mockingbird” because she was such an inquisitive little girl with a great spirit. My favorite antagonist is “Mister” from “The Color Purple because he was mean and evil, but he still had a heart at the end of the day.
- What do you feel most proud of this week (so far)? This week I completed research on an interview that I have planned and I was able to finish updating my website.
- What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a veterinarian so I could help all the little animals in the world.
- How do you spend your free time (even if it’s a few minutes)? I like to read or watch movies. Lately I have also been into puzzles for some odd reason.
- What skill would you like to learn and why? I have always wanted to learn how to play the drums and the piano. Being able to make music is a beautiful outlet for self expression.
- What does being strong mean to you? Being strong is not about being hard; to me it is about being vulnerable and resilient.
- If you could travel to any part of the world, where would you go and why?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What has been your greatest influence in life so far?
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
- Name a food you can’t live without?
- What is the best movie you’ve ever seen?
- What is your dream job and why?
Thanks again to Izzy for the award and please visit all the nominees and make a new friend.