I received a nomination from Jan at Silver Lining Mama for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you for thinking of my blog. Everyone please stop by her blog. She has a great series called SHE-LOGY you should check out for International Women’s Day.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link to their page
• Tell us 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 15 Lovely Blogs
• Display the badge on your site
7 Things about Me:
1. Some of my friends call me Lisa, Lisa(a reference to Lisa, Lisa and the Cult Jam)
2. I hate the process of washing my hair, but I love being natural
3. I enjoy watching sports
4. My favorite basketball player is Tamika Catchings of the WNBA Indiana Fever (She is my Michael Jordan)
5. I love to change my place settings on my dining room table according to the holidays
6. Bath & Body Works makes me happy
7. I can’t hide my feelings, they are always written all over my face
Here are the Nominees:
A Year with the Mad Grad Student
Thanks again Jan for the nomination!
12 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Congratulations. You do have a lovely blog!
Thank You Patty.
Interesting facts, Lisa. 🙂 Wondering if you’d be interested to guest post for the She-logy series. Maybe 3 women in sports, like how you match Tamika with Jordan. Dream team with just 3 women. 🙂 Or 3 female heroines from your (fave) book? I’d be happy to feature your post in my blog. Details are here: http://wp.me/p4tzQq-z8
I’ll take that challenge! I love to tell people about Tamika and I know the other two ladies I will include already. Do you have a specific date you are looking for the article to post?
No deadline. This series runs throughout March. 🙂 I’m excited to read about it already!
I will let you know when it’s ready!! Woo hoo!
Thank you so much for the Nom!
I appreciate the love!
And all that you do!
You are very welcome!