Hear Ye, Hear Ye….. I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I am super stoked and couldn’t be happier to accept this award. Thank you so very much to Eat Play Clove for the nomination! Be sure to check out her lovely blog all about food and great recipes!
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven blogs.
Questions for me:
1) Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am a night owl and it drives my husband crazy. I am rarely in bed before 1:30 AM!
2) Savoury or sweet? I definitely have a sweet tooth!
3) Favourite holiday destination and – My favorite holiday destination is the NC Mountains.
4) Why? – The reason this is my favorite destination is because of the fond memories my husband and I spent one year in a beautiful cabin on a mountain snuggled by the fireplace. Back then we had a little dog named Missy who has now gone over the rainbow bridge, but she enjoyed herself so much in that cabin. Missy was my first fur baby and I will always carry her in my heart. It makes me happy to think about that holiday in the cabin watching her unwrap her toys and treats that Santa brought.
5) The person who’s had the greatest influence on you – The person who has had the greatest influence on me is my Mom!
6) Favourite meal – Since I am a foodie this is a difficult question. My appetite changes with the tide so today my favorite meal is Baked Spaghetti with garlic bread and a salad w/ ranch dressing; tomorrow who knows.
7) Has 2015 started off well for you? – 2015 is going to be a great year for me and it has already started to look promising!
8) Favourite movie genre – My favorite movie genre is Comedy. I love to laugh!
9) Three words that best describe you in general – Empathetic, Loving and Sensitive
10) Three words that best describe your mood right now – Happy, Happy Happy
I “happily” nominate the following blogs for this award:
Here are my questions for the above nominees to answer:
1) What is your favorite book?
2) Michael Jackson or Prince?
3) Where is your favorite place to vacation?
4) Who is your favorite writer?
5) If you could have a super power what would it be?
6) What’s your favorite snack?
7) What’s on your pizza?
8) Name 3 things you like about yourself.
9) Who was your favorite teacher and why?
10) What’s your guilty pleasure?
Thanks again to Eat Play Clove for the nomination and I look forward to reading my nominees’ responses.