Can you guys believe that little ole me has been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”? I would like to thank my valued reader Riana J of Slowly Treading Water for nominating me. It was a total surprise and I felt like doing a cartwheel or two. It feels good to be appreciated.
To accept the nomination I must do the following 4 things:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award.
2. Add the ‘One Lovely Blog’ logo to my post.
3. Share 7 facts about myself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers I admire and tell the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. Tampa, FL has been my home for a little over a week now.
2. I am the youngest of 7 children.
3. Your girl went to college on a basketball scholarship, that’s right!
4. Being a Women’s Basketball Fan,I absolutely, positively love the Tennessee Lady Vols Basketball Program
5. I seriously mourned the death of Michael Jackson as if he was a relative.(Don’t judge me)
6. Scrap booking used to be a hobby of mine.
7. I recently completed my very first novel and I can’t wait for it to be published.
Now comes the fun part, I get to nominate 7 of my fellow bloggers:
1. Silver Threading
2. Tea & Paper
3. The Dark Knight Chronicles
4. Curly Miri
5. Bleeding My Emotions
6. Be Like Water
7. Love Happy Notes
Thanks again for the nomination and for reading!